1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Roosters, Roosters, everywhere free and local pick up

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by sirrahm, Mar 8, 2016.

1. sirrahm

sirrahm Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2014
    Good evening;
    Roosters, roosters, everywhere. They are one year come April and feeling spunky and amorous. All can be handled. One is Black Australorp/ Buttercup, one is Cochin/ Rhode Island Red, one is Buttercup/Ancona. Love em all but to anxious for my small flock of girls. Free for local pick-up McHenry County, IL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. chicklover 1998

chicklover 1998 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2015
    Oskaloosa,Ia
    too bad I'm not closer or will be coming you way sooner, I'm going on a trip to Boston, in april and will be leaving and coming back through the o'hare airport, I bet that buttercup/ancona mix.

3. sirrahm

sirrahm Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2014
    He is pretty, named him when a baby to Fity. From Fifty shades of gray. Now he is redish orange rooster main dark gray flight feathers with lighter gray flecking on his body. I'll try and get a pic of him put up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by