Roosters wanted in WI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by D Bar J Acres, Dec 17, 2008.

1. D Bar J Acres

D Bar J Acres Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm in need of a few boys.....

Bantam cochin, any color but buff or white

Belgian D'Anver ( I REALLY need one of these boys!)

Standard roo - I have a buff orp roo, but looking for a breed with a smaller comb, must be gentle.

All will free range and be cooped at night with treats daily!

Thanks, Jenny
    [email protected]
    www.dbarjacres.com

2. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    I just PM'd you. I'm in western WI. [​IMG]

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Hey Jenny. I have a Serama (larger than normal but very much bantam sized) that I need to find a home for. I originally got him to get a crew of Serama's going but never was able to hatch out any girls for him [​IMG] He is a SWEET baby boy and he's almost a year old now. He has been handled every day and we take walks to the mail box all the time. He has never been mean at all. He was cooped with the big girls and they all loved him but once winter hit they started pecking out his neck feathers so I had to take him out of there. He is now looking pretty good again [​IMG]

I MAY also have a really nice orp boy (they are just six weeks old yet so not sure) that you could have if I end up with two. These are from Miss Prissy's bunch and they are adorable.

I am contemplating on getting rid of a Golden phoenix rooster I have but I'm not sure yet. He is beautiful and I"m not sure if I can let him go. He's been my baby and if we can get a coop built for him and some girls I will keep him. He is from a really nice flock that my friend has and his daddy is a really beautiful show bird so I'm hoping he will be too.

No charge for the roosters but I do ask that you pick them up in Wausau WI or close to there. if you are interested let me know [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by