Roostersandhens Picture of The Day!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by roostersandhens, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Hi Welcome To Picture of the day! Here is how it works:
    So every day I will post a chicken picture of the day! Pm me a picture of YOUR chicken to have him/her be the picture of the day! Give me a breif description of your chicken (gender breed and such).
    If you have any qeustions just post on the thread or PM me either way works! Each day I will post the days date and a breif description of the chicken picture of the day!
    I would love to have other peoples chickens be the chicken of the day so please send me your pictures!
    If you send me a picture and it does not get used the next day I may still use it eventually depending how many pictures I have been sent.
    Dont forget to stop by every day to see the chicken picture of the day!

2. 8/18/2013 Todays Chicken Picture of The day Is:
    Name: Ginger
    Breed: Easter Egger
    [​IMG]
    Dont forget to PM me your chicken picture with a breif desciption (name breed and such) to have your chicken be the chicken picture of the day!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  3. 8/19/2013 Todays Chicken Picture of The Day is:
    Name: Cookie
    Breed: Porcelain D'Uccle
    [​IMG]

This picture is by Bluebee!
    Please Pm me a picture of your chicken to have her/him be The Chicken Picture of The Day!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  4. 8/20/2013 Todays Chicken Picture of the Day Is:
    Name: Red
    Breed: Rhode Island Red
    [​IMG]

Red is my hen! If you would like YOUR chicken to be the Picture of The Day PM me a picture of your chicken with their name and breed! Thanks and please send me pictures!

5. 8/21/2013 Todays Picture of The Day is:
    Name: Olive
    Breed: Black Australorp
    She hatched her chicks on a couch! Here she is:
    [​IMG]

If you would like your chicken to be the picture of the day PM me a picture of him or her and a brief description of that chicken (name & breed)! Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  6. 8/22/2013 Todays Picture of The Day is:
    Name: Oreo
    Breed: Barred Rock X Cochin
    [​IMG]

If you want your chicken to be the picture of the day simply PM me a picture with your chickens name and breed!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by