Rose: 6 week old Rhode ISland Red

featherz

Veggie Chick
10 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Saratoga County, NY
Ok, well based on your other thread you know I have RIR only a little older than yours. I was iffy on your last one, but this one definitely looks roo-y to me. Again, I'm a newbie. Someone else may have better news.

technodoll

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Definitely a boy...

If you purchased these babies as sexed (you said 90 to 95% accuracy?) then I would complain to the store, for sure... one error OK, maybe two... but not three!!

Sorry

rhaj

Songster
9 Years
May 30, 2010
NE'ern Connecticut
Quote:I bought them at an Agway (feed store), they were not straight run, they were supposed to be pullets. It is ridiculous to have 3/3 as wrong. I have to wonder if they accidentally switched the crates of pullets and cockerels...

technodoll

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Quote:I bought them at an Agway (feed store), they were not straight run, they were supposed to be pullets. It is ridiculous to have 3/3 as wrong. I have to wonder if they accidentally switched the crates of pullets and cockerels...

I would be soooo upset...

featherz

Veggie Chick
10 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Saratoga County, NY
I think at feed stores sometimes the employees put them out correctly, but all the people handling them don't put them back in the right bins. So possibly the straight run bin got mixed in there?

Top Bottom