Rose Comb Black Leghorns

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rock N' Faverolles, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Rock N' Faverolles

Rock N' Faverolles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    I am reducing the number of breeds I am keeping so I am letting go of some pretty good birds. These are Rose Comb Black Leghorns and they are great layers of white eggs. I have 2 cockerels, and 3 pullets. All are Fred Zillich breeding. The males are good, but they have had their tails picked out from being with too many other males. They will grow back though and be okay to show. Breeding wise, they are good birds. This is a buy it now auction as I have to try to get back out of the birds, what I put into them. I will ship them (I have boxes on hand), or you can pick them up, or I will drive a few hours from zip 50166 for a small fee to cover fuel. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    can you post anymore pics of them?

3. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    I can try to go get a few more pictures taken if you would like. The pictures on my computer are all of the same hen I think. I thought I took more, but they look like the same bird to me.

4. The Chickinn

The Chickinn Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    near SF, CA
    How will these birds be shipped, and how much will it cost to be shipped to zip 94971?

5. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:It would be one box with all 5 birds sent express mail. Normally I don't put more than 4 per box, but it's cool enough right now that it won't hurt anything. The boxes are around $35 each and my best estimate is based off of what I've sent out over the last couple of months is $125 a box to ship them. Shipping is expensive, but cheaper than driving by far. If shipping is less than that I will refund your money (anything over $5). Or if it is more than that (over $5) I'd expect payment for the difference.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by