Rose Comb White Leghorns

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rock N' Faverolles, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Rock N' Faverolles

Rock N' Faverolles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    I am reducing the number of breeds I am keeping so I am letting go of some pretty good birds. These are Rose Comb White Leghorns and they are great layers of white eggs. I have 1 cock bird, 1 cockerel, and 6 pullets. All are Fred Zillich breeding except one pullet that is Oakes breeding. This is a buy it now auction as I have to try to get back out of the birds, what I put into them. I will ship them (I have boxes on hand), or you can pick them up, or I will drive a few hours from zip 50166 for a small fee to cover fuel. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have a few other pictures if needed. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Are these recognized by the APA? There gorgeous!
    [​IMG]

3. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:Yes they are - since 1886

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Rock N' Faverolles :

Quote:Yes they are - since 1886

Wow, I didn't realize the rose comb Leghorns were recognized! Good Luck Selling them !​

5. The Chickinn

The Chickinn Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    near SF, CA
    How are you shipping these birds? Also, how much would it cost to have tehm shipped to zip 94971?

6. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:It would be two boxes with 4 birds each sent express mail. The boxes are around $35 each and my best estimate is based off of what I've sent out over the last couple of months is $125 a box to ship them. Shipping is expensive, but cheaper than driving by far. If shipping is less than that I will refund your money (anything over $5). Or if it is more than that (over $5) I'd expect payment for the difference.

7. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    Bantam or standard?

8. Rock N' Faverolles

Nov 8, 2009
    These are Large Fowl.

David

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by