Roseanne Barr...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poulets De Cajun, May 10, 2009.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

OMG! She's aged. Is anyone watching her on CBS Sunday Morning? WOW!

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Not a big fan of her but I did like her show she had. Ddi you see her sister laurie metcaff (SP?) She really aged.

3. hikerchick

hikerchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    Dover, PA
    Luckily for me I haven't aged one bit since the 90s. [​IMG]

4. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    She's like so "over" isn't she? I didn't see it, but did she get any facelifts yet? How about, well never mind...It wouldn't be politicaly correct to ask about her uh ya know. It's only okay to ask about weight issues if your skinny! [​IMG]

5. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    If I never see her again it will be way too soon

6. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I haven't seen her for ages, or actually heard anything about her! I sort of liked her show, it really was sort of like families are. She had a really good make over a few years ago, guess everything fell?

7. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Missed it - I watch CBS Sunday Morning every Sunday, but got the TV on a bit later - what was the piece about?

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    She's made me laugh from time to time, but overall, I'm not a fan.

9. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:She was part of a mothers day segment. They chronolized the "motherly" role on TV showing how in the 50's and 60's mothering was made to look easy on TV. But by the 80's and 90's the "working mother" was introduced to television.

She had crows feed, laugh lines, and GRAY hair. Which isn't bad so y'all dont get out the irons... it just wasn't expected. I'dda thought she'd have had all the surgeries.

Over all she looked very classy... sophisticated... like she had matured in her age.

10. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

That's good to hear - that a woman is aging the way Nature intended, and not trying to 'fix' it all. Good for her. I turned on the TV at the very end, when the woman was getting her son's hat for baseball - been there, done that, but many, many years ago! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by