City Farmer Jim

Songster
Mar 18, 2020
South Texas close to Corpus Christi
I'm a newbie so please forgive my ignorance...this is a two fer question first question...do all rose 🌹 comb combs do ALL Rosecrans lay flat as they go over the top of the head ? Reason I am asking is I have 6-11 month old Wyandottes where their combs all lay flat except 1..I think it may be a pecking or head in to small of a space for smooooooth removal. It isn't and wasn't bloody just stands up like Alfalfa in our gang.
Second question is about Blue Wyandottes...we have 2 of them(loooooong story) and are the most timid,shy girls we have..I would have a WHOLE flock of them if that is there nature. They were born the first week of March.

City Farmer Jim

Songster
Mar 18, 2020
South Texas close to Corpus Christi
THE universe must have spun backwards for a minute..spell check was WAY off from what i thought I typed ...
I'm a newbie so please forgive my ignorance...this is a two fer question first question...do ALL rose 🌹 comb combs lay flat as they go over the top of the head ? Reason I am asking is I have 6-11 month old Wyandottes where their combs all lay flat except 1..I think it may be a pecking or head in to small of a space for smooooooth removal. It isn't and wasn't bloody just stands up like Alfalfa in our gang ?
Second question is about Blue Wyandottes...we have 2 of them(loooooong story) and are the most timid,shy girls we have..I would have a WHOLE flock of them if that is there nature. They were born the first week of March

Top Bottom