Ross In The Garden

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by MysticalMom, Oct 11, 2010.

1. MysticalMom

MysticalMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but I wanted to share Ross with all of you. He's become kind of a St. Mary's County Maryland landmark. He lives in a little garden about 5 miles from me. We love to drive by and see what this "scarecrow" is up to and everyone is real disappointed when Harvest time is over and he's put up for the winter. He's the coolest scarecrow ever. And notice the song the video is set to. [​IMG] Love it.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  2. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    u live near st. mary's!!!!!????!?!?! we live in chespeake bch.!!!! are u going to the meeting? its near the world gym and the petstore, I don't know much about it, its to talk about chickens, I think byc made it, its on a thursday, I have to talk to my dad about it thou. cool video [​IMG]

3. MysticalMom

Jul 1, 2009
    Well Hi Neighbor. Yeah. I'm in St. Mary's. Great Mills. I didn't know about the meeting, but thats probably because I only have ducks. No chickens. [​IMG]

4. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    [​IMG] It's at fairview library in owings, at 7:15 tomarrow [​IMG] I will probly be there, but I guess its kinda far for you [​IMG] oh well.

5. MysticalMom

Jul 1, 2009
    Oh Calvert County isn't too far. But I only have ducks. Is it strictly chicken people? We need to get some poultry people together in St. Mary's. I wanted to get over to the poultry building at the St. Mary's County Fair, but even though I worked at the fair all weekend, we were so busy I never had a chance to get over there. [​IMG]

6. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    we should have a meeting at hatchers, do you know where that is? its a feed store, I think its in huntingtown somewhere......

7. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Cool video & scarecrow. The song sounds like Manhattan Transfer.

Imp

8. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    oh well [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by