North Carolina, USA
Marcia

2010-11-5marcia8wks2.jpg

Alice

2010-11-5alice8wks.jpg

I will get Cindy tomorrow.

Jan

2010-11-5jan8wks.jpg

Boy, am I glad I don't have to pick just one!!! Just amazing uniformity here. Jan and Marcia seem to trade spots at the top of the list as each week goes by. I am awed by the quality--and VERY glad I don't have to be the one that has to choose the one to keep!

thumbsup.gif

Rusty

Last edited:
They're all very nice. Jan is very well balanced, but my favorite is Alice. She's just so stocky. Kind of masculine, with that shorter body and bigger head. I like it.
smile.png

I kept Jan, and Alice went to Penny's breeder. It was a very hard choice. Alice is very plush with massive bone, and lots of head. I think she will also be slightly "wet", and more upright in shoulder.

Jan is a smaller puppy with slightly less bone, but the better shoulder, topline, tailset, and movement. Marcia is also a very nice puppy and is going to an outstanding show home.

smile.png

Awh.....I shall miss the photos of their progress. It was so neat to watch! Good luck with Jan and I hope she never has to go up against her sister in the ring because they are two really great puppies! Must have been so hard for you to choose which one to keep. Those kinds of litters make you want to keep them all!

Congrats on another great litter and here is wishing Jan much success in the ring!

thumbsup.gif

Rusty

I missed the explanation of "wet". I am glad you kept Jan, I like her build and facial features the best! You WILL continue to post pictures of her growing up won't you (
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom