Rouen Male Ducks too much

polenslager

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
post falls Idaho
I have three male rouen ducks and am considering getting them a new home..
but I am not sure where is the best place to post the info here or on craigs list ect?
I don't want them hurt, eaten ect.. I would want them to go to a great home with someone
who has ducks...
any suggestions?

We have chickens, have had them for the last four years and LOVE them! The ducks were
a gift as tiny babies and while they are cute, funny ect.. they are trashing my koi pond and
to be honest I don't think I am cut out for ducks.. they are free range now, in the coop with my
girls and are let out each morning.

There's a buy/sell/auction forum here that would be a great place. I also have excellent luck with craigslist in rehoming my extra birds. Just be sure to specify what kind of a home they should go to, and that you will only respond to inquiries that indicate they understand what you expect. I ignore responses that say only, "Are they still available," or "When can I get them?" or "I want these!" and respond to those who provide a little information about where they will be going. I also don't respond to people whose grammar and spelling is so bad I can barely understand them. I have found these measures to be pretty reliable in finding good homes for my duckies.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom