Rough Week, Back from the hospital

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Katelyn, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Katelyn

Katelyn Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Hey everyone, back from a long day and night at the hospital. Went it with severe pains and though it was my apendix. The doctors still dont know what it is, either apendix, gull bladder, or kidney. I am in so much pain! But I had to come home for my babies. I havnt had solid food for a week, and I must have lost like 10 lbs. I dont think I am ever going to eat Jello again! And I never want to hear the words Catscan or X-Ray

Thanks for reading this, I just really need to vent. My arm is so sore from being stuck with all kinds of needles and I.V's. I hope they find the problem soon, and espeically if its my ampendix, I dont want it burst!!!

Anyways I also want to take the time to apoligize to my secret swap partners, the packages are going out this week. I have been having a rough time with trips to the doctors 2 times a day and parents seperation. and what not. Thank you guys for being so patiant, and I am so sorry its taken so long.

2. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Hi katelyn, I'm really sorry your are feeling like crap. I hope you feel better soon. I've had the kidney stones on several occasions so i feel for you.

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Hope you get some answers and are feeling better again very soon!

4. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Hope they find out what's wrong and get you fixed up and back to normal really soon.

5. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Katelyn, Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Take care!!!

6. Crittercountry

Crittercountry Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2007
    Lenoir City, TN
    Did they not do a sonogram? I think I misspelled that. That's how they determined I had gall stones and not any of those others.

7. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Oh I'm sorry - have they ruled out Irritable Bowel Syndrome? That is very painful, basically your intestines cramping!

I hope they figure it out! Get well soon

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  8. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Katelyn I am so sorry you are feeling bad. I DO hope they get it figured out soon. PLEASE hae them check your bowels. My mother had bad pains in her lower right side. They at first thought appendix....nope....she doesnt have a gall bladder...so they checked her bowels. They had RUPTURED!! She was so close to death. PLEASE PLEASE have them check that out. I dont want to scare you...but....if I hadn't gone through this with my mother...I would not be so adamant. Its scarey...a.t least have them rule it out!

9. cheepchicks

cheepchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    Katelyn,

I am so sorry to hear of your illness and family troubles. Please take care of yourself and worry about secret swap when you feel better. There is nothing more important than your health. Both physical and emotional.

Get Well Soon:)

Kim

10. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Hope you feel better soon!! It sucks to be in pain. No fun at all! Hope the doctors find out what's going on. Good Luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by