ROYAL PALM + ROYAL PALM CROSS TURKEY EGGS+BREEDING PAIRS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dani2, Mar 19, 2009.

1. dani2

dani2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2008
    Hi,

I have two pairs of Royal Palm turkeys for sale they are both a year old we also have one extra bronze hen for sale. The royal palm pairs are 125.00 each or 225.00 for both pairs the bronze hen is 20.00 or free with the purchase of the Palms. These turkeys are all a year old and are laying eggs we are only selling to focus more on our chickens.

TURKEY EGGS: We will be continue to collect eggs until the mature birds are sold and I hate to see them go to waste so I am going to offer them for sale as long as we still have them. I have two royal palm hens and one bronze hen and they all are in the same pen. We have two royal palm toms so two out of three eggs will be pure bred royal palms but as I cannot not currently tell them apart you will get a mix. Because we only have three hens I am going to offer eggs in lots of 6 plus any extras I may have at the time of shipping. Price for 6 eggs is 10.00 plus actual shipping to your destination.

I will be happy to take a few names for those who are interested and will email you when I have a new batch ready to go.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Nicki

1 person likes this.
  2. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    What State??????

3. dani2

dani2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2008
    Hi sorry about that I was thinking it was listed under my name I am located in Medical Lake WA just outside of Spokane.

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    How much do you sell the eggs for? [​IMG]

5. dani2

dani2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2008
    Hi eggs are 10.00 for 6 plus actual shipping the eggs will be mixed as listed as all the hens are together and I am not 100% sure which ones are whos yet [​IMG] Thanks Nicki

6. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    But you only have Royal Palm toms, right? So most of them will be pure? I'd like to order 6. [​IMG]

7. dani2

dani2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2008
    Hi yes I only have Royal Palm Toms so most should be purebred send me your mailing address and if you would like to mail payment or pay via paypal and I will let you know when the eggs are ready I should have a batch ready to go by Saturday. You can email me at [email protected] with your shipping info Thanks Nicki

8. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    Sent you a pm.

Thanks!

9. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

sent you a pm, too! [​IMG]

10. Kecene

Kecene Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2008