Royal Palm Turkey For Sale

ourlittleflock

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2009
North Carolina
PLEASE DON'T USE THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON

"Tom" is a 3 - 3.5 year old turkey.. He is a sweet bird - The boys walk right up to him and pet him. He needs a loving home with a female and I can't provide that for him. Asking 35.00 for him.

Local pick up only. You will need to bring you own crate to take him home. I am located close to Albemarle, NC. Please PM with questions or interest

these pics were taken last week
32670_100_0023.jpg

32670_img_1730.jpg

Feel like taking a road trip to Florida? HA! You could drop him off in Jacksonville on your way to Disneyworld, hint, hint,hint.......Don't you NEED a spring vacation????????

He is exactly what I want, but I can't come get him. DRAT! I want one RP Tom for a pet to free range my fenced back yard (very large) and get lots of loving attention and treats. It's a "mom thing". I have silkies in coops on my deck but I fantasize about one big beautiful Tom roaming around the yard. I told a friend of mine I'd much rather have a turkey than a dog. She thought I was crazy. Joke's on her.....I AM CRAZY! HA!

He is EXACTLY what I need! Only one problem-I am in Ohio!
hit.gif

My tom died last summer and I miss him so much. My hen needs a new friend!

Quote:
Disney in the spring - would be nice but HOT!!! We did Disney in Nov 2009 and it was still like 80-85 degrees... he is a wonderful bird, I feel sad I can't give him what he needs

I may be interested in him. I don't have any females at this time, but plan on getting some soon. I am located in VA.

I am meeting ourlittleflock on Sat. 2/26 in Winston-Salem and then driving back to Pipestem, WV 25979 if anyone wants me to take him partway. I'll end up near I77 or I64
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom