Rumpless Tufted Araucana-upstate ny-any resources for selling / swaps

Ytailhunter

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 17, 2008
Massena NY
Hi , I will be moving to Upstate NY in July and am trying to find out if there is going to be a market for my Rumpless Tufted Araucana chick's , started bird's and hatching egg's. Or if there are any poultry shows or swaps or even auctions near Massena. I have been breeding araucana for 2 yrs now and have not sold to the public yet because I have done some extensive culling in order to improve upon the stock I have and I feel that by this time next yr I will have much to offer both the hobbiest and the fancier alike:D Where I am now I have one person who takes all of my cull's as a hobby and work's on them until she has bred what she want's. and with much work has managed to gather an acceptable flock of birds from the offspring of my cull's (as if breeding araucana isint hard enough:/) I would love to find a similar situation up there as well if anyone is interested. Would appreciate any info.

I will PM you with info...I am also in NNY (by Watertown) and know where all the sales/swaps/auctions are around here...
smile.png

That would be great, I Raise LF Rumpless Tufted Araucana, I have been very lucky to get my hands on some good stock from several different lines,Currently working on my own line breeding projects and once I feel they are sufficient enough for my own standards I will begin to offer them for sale,I have Blacks,blues,white,Gdw,BR.I would appreciate any info you could give me about the area and it's agriculture as I will be opening a custom meat shop as well. thanks

Back
Top Bottom