Runner duck eggs-2 breeding pens-12+ eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Mar 22, 2012.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Shipping is included with this price.
    My ducks are laying so many eggs that we have eaten, set and sold a lot of these.
    I love my Runners and have 2 beautiful pens of these lovely birds. They are excellent to help me in the garden as they will not harm my vegetables but are fantastic to eat all the bugs they can reach. They have not ever hurt my plants once they are big enough to not get stepped on.
    Right now they are kept up in large pens to ensure the breeds come out pure. Each egg is marked from which pen it comes from. I prefer to do 6+ from each pen but PM if you would like eggs from a specific one and we should be able to work something out.

Mr Handsome is a black drake over hens in blue and fawn/white. One of the girls in this pen is crested and you can see her photo on my website. She is named Cimido.
    My other pen is a gorgeous quad of ducks that are amazing to watch. Their photos speak for themselves.
    Visit my website for more photos- www.westknollfarm.com and PM me with any questions.

As with any shipped eggs there are no guarantees once the box goes to the PO. All eggs are bubble wrapped and placed in a Priority box lined inside with layers of more bubble wrap for a safe trip.
    Shipping only in the US. Payment via PayPal.

2. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Ohhhh pretty.

3. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you for the compliment. They are lovely ducks.
    I am getting plenty of eggs and have received only a few orders. My poor hens and ducks go broody and I stick eggs under them as these are just too lovely to let go to waste. I got a blue fawn last year and it was so gorgeous but as seen in the photos there are blues, splash, black and more. With 2 separate bloodlines and breeding pens these are fantastic to add to a farm or back yard.
    They can't fly so keeping them in a fence is easy!

4. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I like the blue ones...gorgeous!

5. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you. They are very good quality birds and are so beautiful to watch. Not to mention all the help I get from them in my garden to get rid of bugs.

Let me know when you want eggs! They are laying quite a bit now.

6. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Is it possible to get all blue eggs? Maybe 6+ of the blues?

7. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I probably could do that since the blues lay a green egg. The splash hen lays a white egg. It would only be from the one pen since Mr Handsome's girls always have just white eggs in their pen.
    If that suits you just PM me and I will let you know my PayPal addy and can get these shipped out Tuesday or Wed.

8. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I would like to get some of these. When is the next available shipment?

I have always wanted to try some Runners. [​IMG]

9. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Soon, my incubator will be back... very soon...

10. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC

Glad to work with you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by