Runner Duck hatching eggs (california)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by frelima, Apr 20, 2008.

1. frelima

frelima Out Of The Brooder

I have 12 fertile runner duck eggs from my free range duckies. I have three ducks and four drakes so fertility is almost a given. I will add any more laid before I ship.
    I raised these ducks from fertile eggs I got here last year! I included a picture so you can see these lovely ducks and their color varieties.
    Although I have not been active on this board lately, I have been a member for a few years. You can check my ebay feedback- Frelima, it is 1071 - with 99.9% positive. You can buy these with confidence.
    I have a wonderful shipping box and will send these immediately after receiving payment.
    I am asking 30.00 which includes fast shipping.

Please send paypal payment to [email protected]

first claimed gets them! I would love to ship monday or tuesday at the latest.
    Julie (frelima)
    [​IMG]

2. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    JULIE!!!

Oh my goodness! I was JUST thinking about you! I remembered your name was Julie, but could not remember your screen name. I kept thinking about your Rouen that went broody. Man, I havent seen you in ages! I just wanted to say hello. Sorry for butting into your post, I was just amazed to see you! Good Luck with selling the eggs.

3. frelima

frelima Out Of The Brooder

Hi- yup its me.... boy that duck hatched two batches, and the day after the second one hatched she was killed- i hand raised all 12 of them and gave them all away..... only have runners, geese and 40+chickens now!
    Julie

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Aww, man that stinks! Atleast she was a good momma when she was around. Sounds like you have a nice group! Its great to see you back.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by