you would think we would be prepared, but we weren't exactly. I am in washington and we were supposed to get 1 inch of snow. Currently we have about 4 out there and if it freezes overnight the roads are going to be horrible. We have enough chick food for about 3 days. The problem is that on Sat/Sun we are supposed to be hit again and there is snow in the forecast until christmas. We are going to try and get out and get some food, but to get our organic chick starter we actually have to drive for an hour to the feed store that carries it. so if we can't make it out there our options are to go to the closer feed store and get medicated chick starter, which we kinda wanted to avoid, but it is better than starving the chicks, right? or figure out how to supplement to make their feed last longer I have quinoa, millet, corn, chick pea flour, all sorts of beans that I am thinking I could cook. My chicks are just over 3 weeks. I am really kicking myself right now, but we were planning on making the trip to the feed store this weekend and now I am not sure if that is possible.