1. Pardee_Boy

Pardee_Boy Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2010
    Blissfield MI
    I'm not sure if this means my birds are sick, They are only about 3-4 months old still not fully feathered out. But they had solid looking poop untill this week I noticed my Rooster and at least one of my hens has semi runny and lighter green colored poop. Are they sick? The weather has suddenly bursted to about 90 today so I'm not sure if the heat had something to do with it. They have shade ,food and plenty of fresh water . Any suggestions, advice or help is welcome.

2. Pardee_Boy

May 3, 2010
    Blissfield MI
    lol well I guess I should of been smart here and just read the post above mine wich has a link to bird poop and shows normal and abnormal ones. I'm in the normal range. LOL thanks for reading this useless post.

3. ADozenGirlz

ADozenGirlz The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
  4. Pardee_Boy

May 3, 2010
    Blissfield MI
    It looks like Cecal to me its not bright green in color more on the dark army green side. But It just seems everytime I see my roo squat it's a runny one. There are plenty of solid droppings under the roosts. They have just started to eat greens outside maybe the diet change has something to do with it and the heat playing its part. I'll keep a closer eye on it..

And just to clarify this they will drop a Cecal every eighth poop? Should I be counting these lol,,,[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by