Russian Orloff Chicks?

lvorganis

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 30, 2014
Austin, Texas
I really really would like some Russian Orloffs, but I am having a hard time finding them! I saw one at someones house(don't know how truely bred it was) and I fell in love. Does anyone breed them/know where to get them?

TIA!

Type in Rare feathers farm in the search at top and then click the blue script on left of screen for users. That will get you to their profile page to private message them. They have non hatchery stock Spangled Russian Orloff.

Then there is a Russian Orloff Thread where you could find other breeders. Keep in mind some are originated from hatchery stock so shop around for your preference/availibility/location/etc.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/297764/russian-orloffs

I hope you've found your Russian Orloff by now. If not, you should contact Callahan's in Austin. The manager should be able to help you. They get different breeds at different times, but may be able to order some in for you. We bought our Orloff chick there a couple of years ago. She has been our best layer - no matter the weather. Additionally, she's sassy, a great forager (which equals fantastic eggs), and a sweet pet with a wonderful personality. We wish we had more just like her. Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom