s. california seramas available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fallenweeble, Apr 7, 2008.

1. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    they hatched out at the end of january and are sassy and beautiful. i (of course) have many more roosters then hens that need new homes but i do have a couple of hens i'm willing to let go for folks who want the roos. i have aprox. 7 roosters and two hens that i want to place. i'd prefer local but will discuss shipping if people are really interested. i will take pics if requested. even though they are "worth" a certain amount i'm willing to rehome the roos at no charge since roos, in general can be hard to place!
    thanks!

2. LAturkens

LAturkens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I'm interested in a couple or trio of seramas,and live in the Los Angeles area so I can pick up.Thank you.

3. fallenweeble

Dec 4, 2007
    hi laturkens,
    i pm'd ya!
    [​IMG]

4. LAturkens

LAturkens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I'm new here, so I don't know what PM means.[​IMG].

5. fallenweeble

Dec 4, 2007
    oops, sorry, when you get a "PM" you'll get a little message in the top left hand area by your name on the forum screen that says "you have new messages." if you click on that blue link it takes you to the page where you can read your pms and email. sorry bout that.
    (p.s. it was nice talking with you and we will figure out the time to meet this week!) [​IMG]

6. aberfitch

aberfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas Fort Worth
    i wonder how much shipping would be to the fort worth, texas. I would like a trio

7. fallenweeble

Dec 4, 2007
    hi aberfitch!
    i don't know how much the shipping would be but i placed my two hens, along with three roos, today. so now i only have roosters left.
    thank you so much for responding! i do appreciate it [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by