1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

S. OKLA & N. TX --I have Showgirls, Cochins, Hamburg BUY/SELL/TRADE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Shared Acres, May 15, 2009.

1. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I will be staying near Aardmore Okla this week. I'm driving up either Sat. night or Sunday morning and will be there through Thursday.

I didn't write on my calendar the correct day for my Showgirl eggs to hatch, so they are hatching TODAY instead of while I am gone. So if you want some Showgirl chicks, I will have a couple of babies, should be mostly blue, black and maybe a partridge. Won't know until they finish popping out.

I also have a silver spangled Hamburg as well as a couple of Giant Cochin chicks that are all about 6 weeks old.

I am LOOKING FOR quality Silkies & ESPECIALLY Showgirls. Prefer: blue, lavender, splash and buff.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
  2. cherokeechicken

cherokeechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    anchorage,alaska
    i am in east central alabama . you are in fl . you have show girls i want show girls . lets talk....[​IMG]

3. Shared Acres

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I'll send you a PM

4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    When are you leaving for Okla? The eggs that I told you were hatching on Sunday, are hatching early, too! I should (hopefully) have Silkie chicks by this evening.
    I'll still try to get you pictures of the parents, but it just keeps on raining!
    I can tell you that these parents are very nice SQ [​IMG]

5. Shared Acres

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I'm leaving either LATE tonight or first thing in the morning. I'll be in Okla until Thursday morning.

Def. need pics!

6. Shared Acres

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Ok, so far looks like possibly two blue bowtied Showgirls and one partridge.

The middle toe looks like they all are feathers. Last toe spacing is ok. One of them has 6 toes! Never had one of those before. Maybe good luck, who knows, lol!

7. Polish Chickens

Polish Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    Houston
    Where are you located as your location says Northeast Florida and your thread says that you're selling your chickens in North Texas which are really confusing me

8. Shared Acres

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I live in Fla, however, I am going to the Aardmore, Okla area this week to visit family. I will be leaving in the morning and traveling all day. Will be there until Thursday morning. Already have some chicks I'm bringing with me.

9. cherig22

cherig22 Green Fields Farm

Sep 2, 2008
    SW Missouri
    She's traveling from FL to TX. And checking to see if anyone wants birds, from the way the thread reads......

Cheri

10. Polish Chickens

Polish Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    Houston
    Quote:What is the price for a strong healthy female Cochin chick? As I wouldn't want her to die

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by