s

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by missfitch, Apr 15, 2009.

1. missfitch

missfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Marysville Ohio
    s

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. Milliestwo

Milliestwo Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Hey Missfitch

I am thinking that the two bantams are going to be seabrights and they will be beautiful if that is what they are. The have gold ones and each feather will be outlined with black and they also have a silver one that will do the same but be silver white with black feathering trim.

I have one of the golden ones and they are a real hoot.
    Please don't take this the wrong way but they look like the ones that come from Tractor supply and there is nothing with that it is just that is what I bought from my local TSC and I got the silkies and the bantams and it really is funny as the three silkies I got were two whites and one dark.

They are soooooo cute and mine will now fly to me when I open their cage door as they are about the same age as yours maybe a month old max and I still have them in my front bedroom,getting bigger everyday and tons of personality.

Thanks for the picture they are cute.
    Milliestwo

3. missfitch

missfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Marysville Ohio
    Well the two black bantams and the two yellow bantams are from an Amish Family near me and from the same hatch. I got my three silkies from a breeder about 1 hour away from me. one is black one is white and one is a splash. Recently we added two laying rir's and one rir chick. (as we are wanting some bigger eggs) We are selling anything that turns out to be a roo, and I think both blacks will be roos because of their large combs. I wish My TSC would have sold these would have saved a lot of time and money but they only had straight run Red production and meet chickens:(
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by