Sacramento, California?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Morgan7782, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Any chicken folk in the Sacramento area?? I want to expand my friend circle to people who don't think I am a crazy chicken lady lol. If there are any Sacramento people who would like to hang out sometime let me know! My door is always open, and I love having somebody to talk to about chicken stuff without anybody rolling their eyes hehe. I am an animal lover at heart, and would love to meet some people here with similar interests!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I have an Aunt that lives in Sacramento [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  3. kulangi

kulangi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Hi,
    I am new to this website and have recently started raising chickens. I live in Elk Grove.

4. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    LoL I would love to live in Montana! That is one of my favorite states. It seems beautiful there, and I am a cattle rancher at heart lol [​IMG]

5. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Quote:Welcome to BYC! I live in South Sacramento, not far from Elk Grove. I used to live in Grass Valley, a bit north of Auburn and loved the country, every aspect. It's hard being back in an urban area, as soon as I am able I would love to move to the outskirts of Sacramento like Galt or Elk Grove.

6. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    OH MY GOSH! Elk Grove?? My aunt lives there!! She loves it!! sorry i dont live in CA- bye.

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:I have lived in Montana most of my life, with the exception of a few months here and there. I can't imagine living anywhere else. I have been to California but that was in 1988!! I enjoyed it, was 17, had just graduated HS and was staying with a friend [​IMG] We had sooo much fun [​IMG]

8. Diana13

Diana13 New Egg

Jun 16, 2010
    California
  9. OVmomma

OVmomma New Egg

May 30, 2010
    Northern California
    I live in Orangevale, close...

10. WIChookchick

WIChookchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Rural Brooklyn, WI
    I used to live off of Fruit Ridge near Stockton.. we had 4 hens and a goose.. when she honked we at first told the neighbors she was a parrot, then a "honksu-apso".. are rare
    breed of terrier that sounds like a goose when it barks... she went to live at the ponds near the zoo.
    My mom leaves off of Winters, and my brother is in North Highlands now, but was in Elverta...
    I am now in Wisconsin, but love Sac a tomatoes!!
    Carol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by