Sad day...

Sess

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 28, 2013
Indeed I lost one of my quails today while I was cleaning her sand out my very skittish one which is also the youngest has flown the coop right passed me. I'm thinking about getting a male for them now since the others arent so bad to handle but I want to hatch them I think the one that escaped was handled very very badly when she was growing because keeps hitting her head on the roof of the cage everytime a human comes by it so I hope she's happy in the forest behind my apartment. But what would I need to house the younglings in? I'm buying a new LG rabbit cage since the older one is falling apart but should I get a aquarium instead or does it even matter?

All of mine are coturnix I dont even know if she will she's very scared and I know there is a normal for it but for her its like her daily personatily she doesnt even lay eggs anymore because she's stressing herself out with it and thank you for the info I have a medium rabbit hutch that I use during the winter months so they can get out the wind but I'm thinking of getting a rabbit instead since I have a heat lamp winters havent been below 50 here in years lol

Back
Top Bottom