Sad, depressed, lonely

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sjisty, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Hubby's mother died last week, so he flew up to Illinois for the funeral, etc. She was a great friend to me for 12 years and I will miss her. Hubby has been gone since Friday and will be home tomorrow. I have been dragging myself through the weekend and am having a hard time. I wish I could have gone, too, but finances just wouldn't allow. Anyway, he'll be home tomorrow. In the meantime I've been hugging my chickens a lot, so I'm sure they will be happy when he comes home, too.

I'm not a mopey person, so will shake myself out of this mood before the day is over. Thanks for listening/reading!

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:[​IMG] I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard when you can't get the closure you really need. I hope you stay close to her even now, she's still with you. [​IMG]

3. PamB

PamB Songster

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    I'm very sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Songster

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    I am very sorry for your loss, and I know how you feel [​IMG] It has been one of those weekends.

5. schellie69

schellie69 Songster

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Sorry for your loss, I had this happen when my DH went to his aunts funeral with out me I had to work. I hated it I missed him so much. just remember this to shall pass and he will be home and you two and talk about the great person you both loved My grandma just died in January I was given her clothes the ones I don;t keep to wear I am making into a quilt for my grand daughters. Maybe you could make something in remembrance of her [​IMG]

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] Sorry for your loss. Get busy- that always helps to pull me out of the dark places. [​IMG]

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Oh I am so sorry for your loss and his. My own parents are passed away and my MIL is like a second Mom to me. I know I will be devastated when her time comes too. [​IMG] to you. The grieving process seems like such a long one, but soon you will be able to focus on the wonderful times you all shared. In the mean time, keep talking to us [​IMG]

8. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: