Sad news about a great rider and a great horse

welsummerchicks

Songster
9 Years
Jul 26, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUz_RpKZIww

Many
people know about the complaints about top dressage riding these days. If you look at this video, you'll see a horse and rider that are completely free of any such difficulties. I don't know when I've ever seen such a beautiful, harmonious, technically correct performance of horse and rider.

Perfection, frozen in time.

The song, 'Hands on a Miracle' is very, very much needed in this case.

This Australian dressage rider, Hayley Beresford, just had her second recurrence of breast cancer - at age 33. Her first occurance was at 25.

Sadly, Hayley just lost her beautiful, one of a kind dressage horse, Relampago.

Someone wrecklessly pulled out in front of their horse van, and the driver had to avoid the vehicle, which cased the horse van to flip.

He had to be euthenized at the scene.

How terrible for Hayley - healing thoughts and prayers to Hayley.

That is a beautiful video. I am so sad for Hayley, not just for her cancer recurrence, but for the senseless loss of her horse as well. When you spend that much time and effort with a gorgeous, caring, intelligent animal, it becomes a part of your soul, a part of your being. I can't imagine the devastation she is feeling and will always feel.

That was a beautiful ride.
What a horrable thing to have happen. When you spend so much time with a great animal as this, it's like loosing part of yourself.
Sending prayers for this young woaman.

Stunning and breathtaking....I sit here with goosebumps and tears. Prayers for Hayley. Ohhhh.... That kind of oneness comes but once in a life time. Thanks for sharing.

Very tragic
sad.png

Just terrible. What is it with people that think they can pull out in front of horse rigs? We have had that happen so many times it stinks. What a terrible tragedy for Hayley and her horse.

How beautiful, you could sit there and watch them all day. I certainly am with turney31, goosebumps for sure. Prayers for Hayley, I can only imagine how she is feeling
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom