1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

sad news...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by smom1976, Aug 8, 2008.

1. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    I just got a call from my husband this morning he went to his mens bible study, and one of the other guys there. He and his wife are in our small group sunday nights.. well anyway they just got pregnant. My husband called me and told me to call her because she was bleeding real bad.. anyway it sounds much like a miscarage..

It was very hard for me to talk to her but I told her about my 1/2 miscarage. (we had twins and lost one of them) And I just felt so bad for them.. This is their first pregnancy and they were so excited. I understood what she was going through but it is hard because all you can do is be there and hoping that she sees that it will be ok. She is feeling guilty and I understand and know that feeling. It sucks. And all I could do is reassure her that it is not her fault. I feel just as helpless as she does.

Would all of you here on BYC please say a prayer for this couple. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family [​IMG]

3. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Bergen, NY
    how said.. I'll pray for strength for them.

4. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    It's a hard thing to go through. The doctors weren't able to confirm it as I hadn't yet had an ultrasound but, I had all the symptoms of loosing one when I was pregnant with our oldest. I do believe that I lost her twin. All you can do is be there for her and remind her that there was probably something wrong with the baby and God has a greater plan. [​IMG]

5. Sissy

Sissy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    my thoughts and prayer go out to that couple.
    Farmer kitty your correct in what you say.
    we had the expierence.
    sissy sevierville tn.

6. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Miscarriages really stink. My mom has had 2 within the past few years, so we all know what if feels like. [​IMG] I'll keep her and her family in my prayers. :aww

7. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    Prayers on the way.
    I no the pain, I lost 4 babies, I too lost a set of twins, one at a time, we thought the one twin would stick, but lost her at 12 weeks.
    We did go on and have a son, so God works he wonders in His time!
    Brenda

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Prayers from here too.

9. mommy9994

mommy9994 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    central VA
    I've lost 5 babies in as many years (with 2 live births in between). It's hard. Hope that she will physically recover quickly. Is this thier first?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by