Sad.... No more Ducks...

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by duckclo99, Jun 10, 2010.

1. duckclo99

duckclo99 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2010
    My little farm
    Well, something happened thats a little personal, and we had to move out of my aunt and uncles place in the country. Thats where i had my ducks. We went to get our stuff and one was *gulp*, gone. My Aunt said it had died. It was smaller than the others, and it was a little stand-offish. I think i dropped it when it was little, and it hit its head. Well now i'm going back to Hawaii ( where i lived for 8 years), where i can't take my ducks. I love this website, but i sadly have no use for it, but, i may continue posting jokes and giving advice every so often. Thank you to all who have given me advice. [​IMG] . .... ............................... [​IMG]

2. my1stchicks

my1stchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    North FL
    I'm so sorry [​IMG] Maybe you can get some after your move. I know nothing will replace the ones you had but....

3. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Theres some members on here that live in Hawaii, so hopefully your mom and dad will let you get some more ducks after you are settled in again..

4. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    [​IMG] That stinks....I know how attached I am to my ducks even after only 7 weeks. Hope things brighten up for you [​IMG]

5. duckclo99

duckclo99 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2010
    My little farm
    Thanks, but I don't think i'll have some for a while. Maybe when my Dad retires out of the Navy and we move back to the States. They kinda smell and we leave the windows open because there's no air conditioning, so it's probably not a great idea anyway.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by