sad video of chickens the video the truth of wendy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pax12

Crowing
16 Years
Feb 7, 2008
PA
**edited to remove video link. Please review the rules. No PETA post allowed. This includes related sites and videos.**

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish we could stop it

Last edited:
I'm sick of these videos. You have no idea who was filming this, where they were filming it, and for what intent. This could have been a film of some poultry farm in Mexico.
Things like this are circulating across the internet all the time. It serves us best not to believe them.
Fast food places may not go the extra mile for thier chickens, but if Wendy's kept thier animals like this, they would have been sued a long time ago.

Not that I'm a fan of factory farming, but what did that video have to do with Wendy's?

And I clicked on the poster's name - she's a young animal rights kook associated with PETA. She has videos up about the evils of everything from elephant training to Thanksgiving.

She might have some valid points, but she's also got a political agenda that I wouldn't want gaining traction.

It is sad, but things like this wouldn't be such a problem if the conditions in which the animals are kept were better. Same goes with beef and pork. But it is all based on efficiency and demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom