1. Michele_Lynd

Michele_Lynd Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2009
    Indaina
    I lost my Silkie Roo today named Troubles I came home from work and he was died I dont know why Had plenty of water feed 2 a day the others look ok but he was my fav. so Im really sad [​IMG]he was such a sweetie fallowed me all over the yard

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] It is hard to lose a favorite bird.

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I am so sorry. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Wonderful...in his pen with his couple of girls in the morning and dead in the afternoon. Thinking about you...

4. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    [​IMG]

i am so sorry!!

5. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

I'm so sorry it happened to you. Chickens are really good at hiding illnesses/injuries.

6. chickenGRAFFITI

chickenGRAFFITI Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2009
    I am sorry for your loss. I had to pt my silkie roo down last week and know your pain.

Best,
    Roshan

7. nanawendy

nanawendy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    Bellingham Wa
    What a handsome guy. So very sorry [​IMG] This can be heart breaking at times. Sending you love [​IMG] and healing.

8. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    So sorry about your silkie.I just lost one of my oldest Mallard drake's yesterday here.Don't know what happen he just went gone.Maybe coyote I'm thinking but he disapeared around 11 am.They were alway's very close to house and with the newbie's out they had even moved back to stall area last week [​IMG]. I would have buried him if I had found him.It's very hard but but I have lost many over the year's and it dose make you feel a little more at rest if you are able to bury them and have them close.Your Roo was beautiful and Im sure he knew you loved him very much.Huggg's and prayer's for you and Trouble's.

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I'm very sorry about your loss. [​IMG] He looks like a sweetheart.

10. Lolita

Lolita Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by