Sadie - 14 Months

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Here is Sadie. She's 14 months now. Went out yesterday afternoon and took some pictures.

She has an appt this comming Thursday to get spayed and her OFA hip xrays done.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Songster

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! [​IMG] So great to see a qualitly Golden, she's got great pigment and color! If I were to ever have a hunting breed I would probably have a good quality Golden [​IMG]

3. zazouse

zazouse Crowing

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Beautiful pup.

I believe that have to be at least 2 years old or older to be certified .

4. tonkatuff

tonkatuff Songster

Apr 29, 2008
    Orange County NY
    She's a beauty.. out of curiosity, why are OFA'ing her if she is getting spayed?

5. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Very nice!! I've owned 3 in my life time, the one I have now is more reddish. My first girl was the color of yours, wonderful breed!!!! Mine loves to play with tennis balls, infact he got stuck twice under the hot tub deck this past week hunting for his tennis balls!! Had to dig him out!!!!

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Sooo pretty!! [​IMG]

7. ScissorChick

ScissorChick Songster

Dec 17, 2010
    Under Your bed
    She's beautiful! [​IMG]

8. Quote:You can get prelims done at 12 months. I read somewhere that if they get their prelim results will usually be the same if done over at 24 months. Since goldens are prone to HD, I though'd i'd get them done, just incase there is anything wrong i'd rather know now than years down the road when its too late.

9. WOW, what a Beauty !!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by