Safety Imprisoned Us - A Shapeshifter RP

On a scale of 1-10, how boring is this common storyline about shifters in hiding? (1=Not at all, 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ...What have you done?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(Skip the storyline for a summary, and an apology from me for making something so cliché.)

Many things in this world seem black or white, one or the other.
Very few things break this well-known rule of life. Nobody cares to be gray.

But one kind of creature, whom has managed to exist alongside Earth for an eternity, was stuck with being both, a mix of two choices against its will.

A large graveyard was stuck in the middle of nowhere, where no human being cared to live. And in the middle of the graveyard was a mansion. This mansion seemed cold and unwilling to exist, like it was a prison instead of a home.
Inside the mansion, there was silence. The silence was so strong and strained that it seemed to drown everything else.

In the corner of an empty room was a man, who stared at the fire and the chair in front of it. Someone was in the chair, almost asleep.

"Thomas!" The man called to him in an angry voice, "You act like you care about those who suffer in this desolate place yet you do nothing! How much longer must we hide in this place like we're helpless?"

Thomas, the man in the chair, turned his head to the person in the corner. "Why must you shout at me about this? None of this is my fault, it was your idea." He grumbled.

"Yes, it was my idea, but it wasn't my idea to live here! I wanted to wait until the war was over, which it is. It has been over for, I don't know, about 1,000 years. When I said we should take hiding here, I didn't mean live here. I didn't want others to have to raise their children in graveyards, or a dark mansion, or a forest that bears no sun!"

"Well, it's just the way it is! If the humans knew about us, I doubt it would end well. And you can't even blame 'em! We're monsters, you know that. Horrid abominations."

The man sighed. "Thomas, you're a dragon, that's not an abomination. Neither is a Pegasus or a Jackalope, and heck, we even have a llama for crying out loud. That is just a normal animal, whether it's a shifter or not!"

"Brother, have you seen the Wendigo?" Blake asked dully.
"Okay, point taken."

"See? At least some of us are monsters! And just because a llama is a normal animal doesn't mean that people won't flip out when they see it turn into a man!"

The man rolled his eyes, "I know you find comfort in safety, but now it seems that safety has imprisoned us." And he walked away, leaving Thomas alone to think beside the fire. His feet rested on a blood stained rug, and gave him dark memories of when everyone got tired of hiding and started killing each other, getting out of control. This problem has been fixed, of course.
Hopefully the day would soon come when they could integrate into society and live peaceful lives. Because right now, it wasn't like Thomas was the happiest creature in the world either.

(First, please forgive me for making something very common and cliché, I was bored. Now, here's the summary.
Summary: Shape shifters took hiding in a mansion around 1,000 years ago when there was a war between humans and shifters. The war has been over for many years now, but they are still hiding from humans in the middle of a graveyard filled with their own kin. There is a forest outside of the graveyard, but it is a place full of poisonous and venomous creatures alike, and since the towering tree tops block out any sunlight, even the plants themselves seem to think it far from satisfactory. Nobody knows what their fate will be in the end. But, they all hope that they can integrate into society easily enough, whether they still have to keep their true identities secret or not.)

What creature can you be?:

You can basically be anything you want, as long as it's not something overpowering like a god or goddess. Technically, if it's an animal, then you can be it.

Form:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Animal form:
Human form:
Species:
Other:
Username:

My form:

Name: Thomas
History: People used to look up to Thomas, as if he was their ruler, so when he and his brother suggested hiding in a mansion they had found nobody protested. But now, 1,000 years later, people have grown to silently detest Thomas for his decision of bringing them all here.
Personality: Depends. Currently depressed, stressed, and dull.
Animal form:
(Without the person)
Human form: Tall and slightly muscular with golden blonde, unkempt hair and pale skin. His eyes are a poisonous yellow and he wears armor. He also has dark spots under his eyes and sunken cheeks.
Species: Dragon
Other: None.
Username: Garjzla

Last edited:
(Making another character out of pure boredom.)

Name: Laurielle
History: Laurielle was born whenever they were in hiding, so she doesn't have much of a history.
Personality: Laurielle can seem kind of bipolar, but she tries to be nice most of the time. She's a gentle person and is pretty intelligent, but she doesn't say much.
And despite the fact that she's a unicorn, she's not nicey-nice to an extreme.
Animal form:
Human form:
Species: Unicorn
Other: None.
Username: Garjzla

Last edited:
Name:Ambire(Am-By-Ir)
History:Hidden
Personality:depends.
Animal form:she has dark, shiny black feather with I hint of purple on her head.her eyes are icy blue and she has black scales.
Human form:she has misty gray hair with very pale skin.
Species:phonix
Other:she has a scar on her shoulder to the beginning of her rist.
Username:cluckcluck1215

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom