Saladmaster cookware

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EweSheep, Dec 29, 2009.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Anyone owns one? How did you like them? Are there any other cookware similar to Saladmaster?

2. miranda Iverson

miranda Iverson New Egg

Dec 30, 2009
    I don't have Saladmaster but I do have a set similar which is called Truly Magic. I too was debating whether or not spend the money on saladmaster. I went to a demonstration and fell in love with the pieces but didn't think $2,000 was a reasonable price. I left the demo determined to get some good quality waterless cookware. When I got home I googled "Stainless Steel Cookware" and found a site called justsmartliving.com I browsed and e-mailed a few question (which by the way they responded within the hour) and decided to get the 23 piece set. They offer a 7 day money back guarantee so I figured I had nothing to lose. I got the set about 4 days after I ordered and absolutely love it! The quality is just as good if not better than saladmaster and the price is amazing I paid $269 for the entire set (which included free shipping) I honestly believe I got the deal of the century. If you are looking for a top of the line set of stainless steel waterless cookware buy it from justsmartliving.com

-Miranda

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Hmmmm that is something to look into! My mother had a complete set of Saladmaster and I loved it too but the price is what kills me! No way I can afford them! I know if something happens to my mother, my sis and I will get it but I know we will fight like cats to get ALL of the set she had. Mom had this cookware for 40 some years. Talk about durable!

I had a set of Revere cookward from my housewarming party in 1994 and I hated it! It had copper bottoms but the clean up time was the pits! It was worse than Saladmaster.

Off to look at the website! Thanks!

4. miranda Iverson

miranda Iverson New Egg

Dec 30, 2009
    I'm curious to know what you thought of the cookware on the website? I hope it helped in your search for good cookware.

-Miranda

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I dont know if it is the same quality but i bought mine of HSN or QVC cant remember which. I paid about 150$ on a todays special. Its the one with the gold plated handels. I got it for six years now and the handels are still gold.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by