1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Salem Oregon

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by shellywelly, May 7, 2016.

1. shellywelly

shellywelly Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    Anyone in Salem Oregon we r not allowed to have ducks in city limits but I wanna change that iv been talking to the city council but I need all ur guys help on my side iv contacted fox 12 and I will getting ahold of the other news Chanel's too my kids have there ducks for 4h and pets they are all so bonded I need people to write things all positive about ducks so I can present it to the city we should be able to have ducks if we can have chickens and back in 1999 u could have up to 4 ducks come on guys lets bring it back we all know they've good for our garden.
    Thank u
    Michelle [​IMG]

2. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    There is a forum, Where Am I Where Are You that is organized by location - I agree that asking here on the duck forum is good, but you may be able to quickly locate neighbors on that forum - there is probably an Oregon thread!

3. shellywelly

Mar 9, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    I'm in Salem Oregon south Salem
    If u find it will u send it my way please

4. shellywelly

Mar 9, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    Thank u so muvh

5. shellywelly

Mar 9, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    Ok people in Salem Oregon I need ur help please help me fight the city on keeping our ducks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by