Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles- Low BIN price!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Mar 14, 2011.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hatching eggs- one of lifes little miracles! This auction is for 1 dozen Large Fowl eggs laid today to ship tomorrow. If you would like eggs at this price please PM for paypal information...no need to bid!

Faverolles are a rare breed listed as endangered by the Livestock Breeds Conservancy. We are members of the Conservancy and desire to see this breed survive. We really enjoy raising this breed for their gentle personalities as well as their uses as both an egg layer and a meat bird. We have carefully bred and raised them for several years. We currently have quality salmon roosters over some very nice hens that are copper salmon in color. Our line does carry recessive white so white chicks are a possibility. We know that you will come to love these birds the way we do.

These are quality birds with exceptional health and vigor. We are TPIP certified. My chickens are well cared for with clean housing and an excellent diet. Many BYCers have been to the farm and each one has been impressed with our flocks and our farm.

For more information about our chickens and our farm visit us at www.nonesuchfarm.net Or to see more of our chickens click here: http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/pasofinofarm/chickens/?albumview=slideshow

DUE
    TO THE TIME SENSITIVE NATURE OF HATCHING EGGS PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY PAYPAL PROMPTLY. EGGS ARE SHIPPED FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    This IS a fantastic price folks, Melissa has some REALLY nice birds!!! [​IMG]

3. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I had the best hatch I have ever had from Melissa's eggs. You should get them for this price they are wonderful birds.

Henry

4. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Aww shucks guys! How sweet!![​IMG]

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. Imagesoart

Imagesoart Chirping

Nov 24, 2009
    San Jose
    What color eggs do they lay? Are they good layers?

7. SOMD Chicken Mafia

SOMD Chicken Mafia In the Brooder

Jan 27, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    Yeah id like to know about eggs

8. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    My girl from Melissa is a fantastic layer. She lays a large to XL brown egg, and lays 5-6 eggs / week!! [​IMG] Oh, and was the first one to start laying, about three weeks earlier than the girls from another source that are the same age.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  9. Stacykins

Stacykins Crowing

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    Stunning birds! If you are selling hatching eggs in early summer still, I'll definitely be hitting you up for some!

10. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    These birds are good layers and will keep you in eggs throughout the winter more then most other breeds in my experience. Melissa also has told me her cockerels are excellent eating. Faverolles in my opinion are the ultimate dual purpose birds!

Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: