1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Salmon Faverolle Bantam eggs in AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, Mar 7, 2007.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I have three girls laying at the moment. I will collect the eggs and whatever I get from now till Sunday I would like to mail on Monday. If anyone is interested, I am asking $ 15.00 including shipping. There should be at least 7 to 8 eggs, possibly more. They are not yet laying every day. I should mention these are very calm and delightfull birds. My rooster is the nicest guy I own. Never any sign of agressivness and he is a gentlemen to the hens.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Jaynie,
    ME... ME... ME... If you don't mind shipping to me again. I would love some more of your eggs. I am needing to hatch some eggs for Easter. I always put chicks in Easter baskets for my nieces and nephews. I was needing something different for this year and these will be great, cause I can keep the extras!!! Just in case, give me your paypal address again.
    Thanks again,
    Christie [​IMG]

3. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    LOL, I almost sent you an email to see if you wanted more but I felt bad since I have dominated your incubator for weeks it seems. You got them girl. Thank you again. Lets hope they don't take so long to get there this time.

4. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Thanks Jaynie! [​IMG]

5. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Keep me in mind ---- If they keep laying I have never hatched this breed - Mine are going to the show on March 31st so the boys and girls are not allowed to see each other right now --- (and keep your fingers crossed they do well in the show) [​IMG]

6. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Shari,
    Good luck at the show. I have hatched several of Jaynies salmon eggs and they are great. [​IMG]
    Christie:)

7. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Shari, Wishing you great luck in the show. Maybe we can swap eggs at some point. I am really needing some new blood. It is hard making sure they are not to closly related with only three hens and 1 roo. Let me know any time you want to try to incubate. I should continue to have eggs.

By the way, I am sending you a PM regarding Avia Charge.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by