Salmon Faverolle, Bantam in Al ( Sold)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, Mar 14, 2008.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    These eggs have been sold thanks everyone.

I will have 8-10 Bantam SF eggs to ship on Monday. $ 20.00 including shipping. Fertility is 100% here, I have not shipped many this year so I hope they are as good once shipped.

If interested please contact me know via my email addy, [email protected] not by PM. This will be a PayPal offer only. Thanks.
    Added photos, don't know why I did not think of that at first.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Jaynie's Salmons are awesome!

I have always gotten great hatch rates on her shipped eggs.

I am tempted myself...

Christie [​IMG]

3. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Thanks Christie, It has been a slow start this year. I guess March is not that late, I had one that was very late to molt and they just have not co-ordinated the laying during the winter. They are cranking them out pretty regularly now.

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Jayne I PM ed you. I would like some the first week in April if that is ok?
    O wow I just went to your website--they are beautiful!!

Thanks
    Kris

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I apologize if I sent 2 emails-I am not the most computer savy person in the world. LOL

6. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Thank you Kris, I think you will love these birds. The are full of personality and beautiful to look at. Good layers even in winter. At least they are here, I don't know about Wisconsin. You are down for the first week in April
    Thank You.

7. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    Just want to say I loved my SFs from Mrs Jayne they were the "purtiest" SF I have seen. They have very defined colors. I loved the beards unfortunatly my SF were one to get ate last year:( Hi ms Jayne!!!

8. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I too want to brag on Jaynies eggs, all of them. I have gotten many of my eggs from her and she is great. I have not had great hatch rates on the faverolles but I think it has just been my incubating and luck. Not her eggs for sure. Jaynie, if this one turns out to be a female, maybe I should just forgo getting anymore and just send you my females and quit. I really have had a time getting a male. Anyway, just wanted to assure you that you will love jaynie and her eggs.

Marie

9. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I have a "master" incubator friend who does wonders on incubating eggs-very good hatch rates- so Jaynies SF eggs will be going to him to hatch-I dont want to make a big mistake like I did last time [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Well, I put the last ones under a broody silkie but she kept moving off of them and tying to sit on the other girls freshly laid eggs and leaving these to get cold. But I managed to get 1 baby to hatch once I brought them inside to the bator. Here he/she is.

[​IMG]

I don't know yet if it is male or female but should soon.

Thanks Jaynie.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by