Salmon Faverolles from Bantyman...they're hatching, too!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Quail_Antwerp, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    So I had 6 standard salmon faverolle eggs from bantyman. Only two made it to the end. One of them is pipped now, the other is rocking.

My "extra" eggs he sent me were two bantam salmon faverolles! I was so excited for those two eggs and prayed really hard that they would hatch...well....THEY DID!

I only have pics of the first one, but I got three very cute IMO pics of him/her. The second chick is still drying, but he/she looks just like this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is my favorite! even if it is a bit blurry!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    How cute is that?? Those feet look too big for that little thing!! [​IMG]

3. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey Aly [​IMG]
    Good looking chicks [​IMG]

4. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Thank you!

I am just so thrilled with them! I now have a standard SF hatched out. He/she popped out last night as DH and I were getting ready for bed LOL We were shoving eachother out of the way so we could both watch LOLOL

I am still waiting on the second standard SF to hatch. Today was their "official" due to hatch day, so he/she still has time. Problem is, DH will be 'bator sitting this afternoon while I am off to pick up some new chicks..... [​IMG] hope nothing drastic happens while I am gone! Hope they hatch OK!

5. chick2good4u

chick2good4u Chillin' With My Peeps

They are so cute! [​IMG] Ohh I can't wait until mine hatch. I have 9 standard salmon faverolles in the 'bator.

6. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I now have 4 salmon faverolles, 2 bantams and 2 standards, and they are done [​IMG]

7. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Congrats![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by