1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sam eggs wiggling yay :)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by monarc23, Aug 18, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Hey Sam!

Some of the Jumbo eggs are wiggling!!! I'm soo anxious!!!! I cannot wait to see what I get!!! Is there a possiblity some (even just one) could be a golden? I think i read before you said you had a golden in with them just curious if i might get another pretty color to work wtih in my coturnixs [​IMG] Also, what IS the normal color called in the jumbos just Pharoah?? Like is it "Jumbo Pharoah Coturnix" oorrr? I'm still learning this color stuff [​IMG]

Niki

Niki

2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Yep there is a possibility that you could get Goldens. Also they are Jumbo Browns. And Jumbo Goldens....
    [​IMG]

3. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    oooh okay! well that's a lot more simple than saying pharoah all the time (too me forever to spell that dang thing correclty lol). Brown is much easier. [​IMG] I am too excited i may get a golden! [​IMG]

Thanks Sam! I'll post pictures here when they hatch. [​IMG] I think i threw one egg away that wasn't fertile, so that' leaves me with 24 to watch [​IMG]

4. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG] Congratulations!!

5. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

[​IMG] Congratulations!!

thank you, you know i was so scared ever since the last hatch went awry that these guys might not have made it through that, well obviously they did so far!!! ANND my humidity is up more! [​IMG] 69 % [​IMG] Now if I can keep it around there i think i'll be good! [​IMG]

6. chickenfanatic

chickenfanatic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    deming new mexico
    yayyyy congrats [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by