Samlon Fav. Pullet FREE MEMPHIS TN *UPDATE she has a home*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by herechickchick, Jun 13, 2008.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    She has a home.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  2. gypsygirl1421

gypsygirl1421 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Albany, NY
    I wonder why that happens? I got 5 salmon favorelles and my chickens just started going after them one day. I was down to one, then ordered some more. I am beginning to think I will have to make them their own coop. My one hen is full grown now, but the lowest ranking bird in the flock. I wonder why, because they really are a very cute and sweet bird. I purchased them hoping to show them in the local fair. I hope someone takes her.

3. mjjobbins

mjjobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Bartlett, TN
    Hi,
    I live in Memphis and I would totally love to have a Faverolles hen. Am I too late?

4. Wanda

Wanda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have heard SFs are usually at the bottom of the pecking order because of their docile personalities. Also have heard that non-bearded chickens will peck at their beards.

Wanda

5. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    THATS REALLY SAD I THINK SOMEONE WILL TAKE HER IN NO TIME AT ALL I SURE WISH I LIVED CLOSER

6. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Wish I were closer...Mine are 5 wks this week...Had two males and 3 females and gave a male and female away to a friend.

7. mjjobbins

mjjobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Bartlett, TN
    Hi, Just checking back on the status of the Faveraolles hen.
    I'm still available. I have a great area for her to live in my back yard. If you want you can email me @ [email protected] I can pick up tonight or tomorrow or any evening next week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by