Sams Memory Lane Surprise :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shellz131, Apr 14, 2011.

1. shellz131

shellz131 Sams Memory Lane

Jun 28, 2010
    Malone Ny
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112752&id=1302114252&l=bb5ae73562
    My
    bators are over full so I am offering up for auction 12 plus eggs from my flock of mixed birds. [​IMG]
    For a barnyard mix, I have say these hatch out nice birds. I have hatched several hatches of these myself so I know fertility is fantastic.
    Roosters Are:
    EE
    Salman Fav
    Self Blue bantam Cochin
    Hens are:
    Lakenvelder
    Blue Bantam cochin
    RIR
    Production Red
    Frizzle Serama
    New Hampshire
    EE
    Ameraucana

DISCLAIMER ON SHIPPING: I do the very best I can shipping eggs and they usually arrive fully intact, however I cannot guarantee the behavior of postal workers.
    I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box. Box will be marked FRAGILE. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Priority Mail shipping is $14.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address. All my birds are NPIP clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. thanks for looking !shipping only in US

PayPal to [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by