SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME! ***SEPTEMBER 28TH*** 10am***

Will you be attending the September 28th, 2013 Chicken meet up?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hcrossn

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 21, 2013
San Diego
SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME!​

***SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2013***​

***10am***​

Collier County Park

626 E. Street
Ramona, CA 92065

Directions: On Main Street (Highway 67/78) in Ramona turn right on 7th Street, then left on E Street. The park is on the corner of 7th and E Street.

Everyone Please, bring a dish to share for potluck!!
Feel free to bring your birds and anything you would like to trade or share. Please make sure and bring your own sales table.

Bring a chair and a box or cage to bring chickens home in!

Don't forget about the Amazing Raffle table many items have all ready been donated!!!

Please post your RSVP, what dish you will be bringing & what you will have for sale.

Can't wait to see Everybody & all your chicks, chickens & rooster's!

Last edited:
Would anyone at the meet be interested in free coturnix quail? I want to find a lady friend for my widowed boy, and so far all I've seen available are chicks. I only have the space for 3 quail at most (we're keeping them inside by my daughter's request) and I don't want to hassle with more than one male. If I got a handful of chicks and raised them to the sexing age, is there anyone who'd want extra females/males?

I don't mind raising the chicks, but I don't want to get a bunch of birds I have no where to send.

:cd Thank you hcrossn for getting this going! That's so good of you to donate the money to a rescue. What a super idea! I have something for the raffle table. Count me and the kids in. I'll put it on my calendar now :) I'll bring some tortilla roll ups (a finger food).

:cd Thank you hcrossn for getting this going! That's so good of you to donate the money to a rescue. What a super idea! I have something for the raffle table. Count me and the kids in. I'll put it on my calendar now :) I'll bring some tortilla roll ups (a finger food).
this will be my frist gathring.. So I bring a dish. Bring something to raffle off and bring something to sale and or trade. And I can bring my kids. Ps. What is a selling table?

Yaaaaaay :) we are excited to see everyone again! I am hoping to be there, kids in tow, with a chicken dish (disclaimer: will contain home grown chicken) .... something for the raffle table... and maybe even some chickens to swap :)

Teresa

this will be my frist gathring.. So I bring a dish. Bring something to raffle off and bring something to sale and or trade. And I can bring my kids. Ps. What is a selling table?
Some people sell things like home made jams, soaps, chicken saddles, etc... It's always a good idea to bring your own table to set up.

Glad you brought up the subject salkxsj. I'd like to make a request for an item I'd like to see sold :D I'd like to see syringes in packs of say 20. Maybe we could have a "leftover" table for things people don't use anymore. I'd be happy to supply the table. That way, if a person just has one or two things to sell they can price it, put their name on the tag and leave it on the table. It'd be up to the purchaser to hunt the person down selling the item to make the deal.

Finally, I have a very nice brooder box that I'd like to sell for $150 firm. It's heavy, on a nice frame with wheels. You'd definitely need a truck to move it, but once it's on the ground it rolls smoothly. Comes with a heat lamp. No more bending down to care for the chickies, this is easy on the back. I won't bring it unless I've had the money PayPaled to me or have been sent a check prior to the meet up.

A trading table is a great idea!!! Thank you for offering to do that! I will be bringing a couple of things to add!

we will be there. thank you for posting it early. I miss all the other chicken junkies out there.
ill bring something for the raffle table too.yipee so excited its that time again
collier park is a great place for it too,plenty of shade and green grass.

Back
Top Bottom