Sand Hill Preservation Center shipping?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ksmama97, Oct 9, 2007.

1. ksmama97

ksmama97 Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2007
    Kansas
    Can anyone tell me what shipping costs from there? I can't find it anywhere. [​IMG]

2. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
  3. ksmama97

May 2, 2007
    Kansas
    Thank you! That's the one button I forgot to try! LOL That's just like me. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Are they still taking orders? Seems like I read on the site that you had to have your order in before sometime in sept. I wonder if they are still taking orders?

Marie

5. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    Im not sure.. seemed like every breed had a different notice.. some would say "out for season of 2007" and some would say "out until 7-2007" just depends on the breed I suppose. That is where I plan on ordering mine from for Spring so I emailed them and ask how early I could place my order. I will let ya know what they say whenever they email back..

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    No you can not order any chicks because they are done for the year...all they are doing right now is filling the orders that customers had ordered.

What you can do is to put in your pre order for next years chicks...they would process your order and get it done next year.

Be forewarned, it will be quite a wait.

7. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    That is what I was saying. I read that on the site that the last orders had to be in by September. They are shipping some orders this month but not taking any.

Marie

8. ksmama97

May 2, 2007
    Kansas
    I didn't plan on ordering from them anytime soon. (or rather I don't plan on getting anything anytime soon [​IMG] ) I was just doing research on where we will order from in the future and couldn't find that info. [​IMG]

9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Looks like they only have a few of each breed during each hatch. Sounds like they know what there talking abou though.

10. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    I have been trying to do that, I have called and sent email, cant seem to get in touch with them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by