Sandy's Chicken Coop Pictures

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by SandyK, Oct 20, 2010.

1. SandyK

SandyK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    Eldersburg, Maryland
    Well, I've been trying to get our building journey documented on my page. My pictures turned out different sizes for some reason. I'm not good at computers, so maybe Hubby can clean it up later for me. If you have any suggestions on things we might not have thought about, please let me know. Not sure how to put a link here, but if you click My Page, it should take you there, I think.

It's been fun, but now I'm ready for a short winter [​IMG] Thanks for looking.

2. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    That is really nice. I think I could live in there!

3. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    OMGosh! Well done. [​IMG] Spoiled birds!

4. Egg Crate

Egg Crate Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Ivoryton
    That is an outstanding coop. Congrats!

5. allieloveschickens

allieloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    San Diego
    beautiful coop! Looks fantastic, you really did a good job [​IMG]

6. kitkatnoah

kitkatnoah Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    That's a pretty coop you have![​IMG] I love the idea of a countertop & cabinet, I just might have to do that to mine.[​IMG]

7. Carols Clucks

Carols Clucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Very Cute!!

8. cfdf

cfdf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2010
    I love love love your new coop! It looks like a little cottage. I love all the windows. I bet it will really look cute in the spring when you get your landscaping in. Are you planning on any window boxes? Be sure to post new pictures in the spring when you add all the extra touches. I love my coop but I've got to say....I'm having coop envy here. [​IMG]

9. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Oh, that's ADORABLE! The chickens look so happy in there.. and the Supervisory Crew on the bench - how helpful it was to have them there to review your work!! [​IMG]

10. gallinamama

gallinamama Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2010
    Macomb, Michigan
    that is not a coop it is a home!! It is gorgeous.. you have some lucky birds... and may I tell you you are a lucky lady also...
    My husband does not want anything to do with the chickens except eat the eggs. He did buy me a pre built shed.. he had it dumped out back and now it is my problem... I am trying as hard as I can.. and at 55 it isn't easy. [​IMG]

You two have done a great job... I hope to see more pictures...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by