Santa needs a tylenol

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by maizey, Dec 24, 2010.

1. maizey

maizey Chillin' With My Peeps

Just took the red velvet cake out of the oven. In the past 2 days Ive made 7 batches of pecan brittle, 5 batches of irish shortbread, two batches of dusty fudge, 3 batches of sugar cookies, a batch of chocolate dipped pretzels, a batch of homemmade peanut butter cups, delivered most of that to friends, put venison jerkey in the dehydrator for jerky, brined a chicken to fry, cut up taters and brussel sprouts for Chritmas dinner, shopped, wrapped and gotten everything ready for the big day. All I have to do now is ice that cake! I wouldn't have it any other way. Im pooped, but im jolly. Merry Christmas everyone! Knowing that He has come, may you have Peace and Joy.

"For unto us a child is born, and unto us a son is given. And the government shall be upon his shoulder and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace"....HOOORAY!!!!! [​IMG]

2. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Im madly dashing to clean my house. Thank goodness I hit the grocery store yesterday cause its a mad house. Im mixing salt for my turkey brine, finishing wrapping presents and yelling at DS and hubby to get the guns they were cleaning off the kitchen table. But Im with you, wouldnt trade a single second of it. Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!!

3. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    I did several hours of housework. Lasagna is defrosting & I'll make a salad soon. I made bread day before yesterday and hid a loaf. I'm DONE otherwise. I refuse to do anymore, unless I decide to roll and bake my sugar cookie dough that I made.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by