1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Santa needs to find a Mille Fleur Hen for a good girl...help!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by calichix, Nov 28, 2009.

1. calichix

calichix Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    We've had pet chickens (between 9-12 of them) for years and unfortunately my daughter's mille fleur hen recently died (of old age). She loved that little hen and she is asking Santa for another. But it is December now, and I only want one (or two) hens for Christmas. I have no idea how to find these hens now. Would anyone have an idea how I could help Santa find this hen? We live in San Francisco Bay Area. Thanks so much for any assistance or ideas. This website is great!

2. Hurst

Hurst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Whitestown,Indiana
    PM BantyRooster I know he has them.

3. calichix

calichix Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Thank you so much for this guidance and for taking the time to help me! I have sent PM to BantyRooster as directed.

Really appreciate your help.

4. Hurst

Hurst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Whitestown,Indiana
    I also saw that Camelot Farms has some too

5. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    Fattie has Millie fleur cochins. She ships birds. Equibling has some as well. This information came from the breeders list. I hope that you find one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by