santa wants to know

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chat room santa, Dec 15, 2008.

1. chat room santa

chat room santa New Egg

Dec 9, 2008
    santa wants to know you plans for Christmas nad what you would like for Christmas

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Small plans. Dinner with family.

And I want money enough for my camera (canon rebel xsi), to put towards another horse....and maybe some to put in the bank. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Dinner with family, eat too much fudge. What I want? Happy kids, happy fiance, happy family.

4. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    I want my grandbaby to get here BEFORE christmas.....we are tired of waiting and dil is tired.....due date christmas day.....

5. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Just me and my two children. We sit and enjoy each others company, go for a ride on Christmas Eve and look at all the beautiful lights along with a hot coffee for me and hot chocolate for the kids from Dunkin Donuts. We then come home and the kids get to open one present (always a "family" gift).

On Christmas Day, we spend all day together enjoying our presents (not many...but we enjoy what we have). I cook a nice ham dinner and we sit and play games, watch home movies from Christmas past. Always quiet but I have learned to really make the holidays special by just being here 100% for my kids.

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    A happy family, a financial/work miracle, safe friends.

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    I want the whole world to just stop and at least for a few minutes care what happens to everyone else on this beautiful planet.

Other than that, just to have my kids happy, safe, and comfortable and to have my husband home.

8. CritterHill

CritterHill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    SE PA
    Christmas eve morning, open presents at home with the kids.

Then pack the kids up to drive 2 hours for dinner at my Mom and Dad's that evening.

Then after dinner, pack everyone back into the car to drive an hour to my sister-in-law's place where we meet up with all the relatives from Canada and Michigan, and NJ.

Then spend 2 nights at sister-in-law's place hanging out with the relatives.

Fun, but exhausting. Especially with a 3 and a 5 year old!

For Christmas, I want a pony.

Edited to be less depressing...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  9. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    My kids are with their dad so I wont really know what we are doing this christmas.

10. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

typical Christmas dinner here...

and - I usually dont want anything for Christmas as hubby and I dont buy for one another, but now that I'm making this quilt - I sure could use another OLFA rotary cutting mat LOL! Who knew you could actually cut those things? [​IMG] Oh..and a 45 mm OLFA replacement blade [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by