santa wants to know

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by santa1, Dec 16, 2009.

1. santa1

santa1 New Egg

Dec 7, 2009
    santa wants to know what your doing for christmas .what do you want for christmas?tell about your christmas past

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Yay, Santa's back!!!!!!

3. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Well... I am on the GOOD list this year [​IMG]

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I get Seramas' for Christmas!!! YAY!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I don't know what I want for Christmas. I thought I wanted a bread maker but we don't have the finances for the one I really want.

6. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    dear santa-
    we are hoping to have a family filled holiday this year. hubby should be home from his longhaul trucking job on the 23rd. then us and our 2 dds wll be enjoying a whole 4 days off!!!

every year we have a huge xmas holidays with family and friends. although this year will for sure be harder than ever as i lost 2 very important people to me . we have a LARGE family.. 19 aunts and uncles , their spouses and their children all of 112 cousins! haha! i have 8 siblings . we all focus on catching up and it gets so hectic... lol i love it tho!

of course all the critters will get a HUGE christmas breakfast.. the chickens will get a fancy warm oatmeal breakfast and the dogs get a can of canned dog food each.. the ponies get a hot mash and so do the goats and calves! we are so thankful this year to have made it through this incredible rough year! my only wish is that next year is a bit easier!!

merry christmas!

7. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    Dear Santa [​IMG]
    For Christmas this year, I would like some duck friends for my baby Toby. He's really lonely and needs someone to cuddle with. I'd also like some time with my amazing boyfriend. And for my parent's to trust me again, considering I haven't done anything wrong. I'd also like them to treat me like they should. I'm the best behaved out of my siblings and the worst treated. Could you change that? That's all I want for Christmas, nothing else.

8. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    We're having Christmas on December 22nd this year. It's the only time DSD #1 and her family can be here. Plus, DH is working Christmas Day, so it'll be just me and the critters home. Think I'll take a long winter's nap.

9. JP33

JP33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Southeast, Louisiana
    Hey, just got a wonderful water heater for Christmas, yeah!!! [​IMG]

...JP

10. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    Our immediate family does a seafood feast on Christmas Eve. Our extended family gets together on Christmas Day for a casual lunch.

I have nothing on my list. [​IMG] Too blessed to be a pest! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by