1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Santa

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gaited horse, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Do you Believe in Santa?
    I messed up on the first one. The first one really is Yes.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    My bank account says I do.

3. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:See there's the christmas spirit

4. catfish/okie

catfish/okie Chillin' With My Peeps

As long as peole all over the world wake up Christmas morning. Gather around the tree. Children all exited over the gifts. Adults exited over the kids being exited. Santa will always be alive. Merry CHRISTmas to all. For he too always lives.

5. ebwy

ebwy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    I was always told that I'm "cruel" because I've always said if I ever had a child I wouldn't have them believe in Father Christmas.

6. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I believe that Santa is at the heart of giving. Dont we all play 'Santa' sometimes? Those free eggs that you give to your neighbor? To the lady whose cart you helped push through the snow? To the person whose fuel you paid for at the pump? To the person who you handed a coupon that you couldnt use?

**see the Random Acts of Kindness thread for more examples**

Santa is alive and well every time that we pay it forward.

7. kit1470

kit1470 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2009
    Quote:What Camelot Farms said!

8. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Of course he's real, adults just find it hard to face the music of his existence. Some day Y'all will learn. And by the way ebwy, if that's true, you are cruel if you would deny your would-be children a fundamental part of christmas joy.

9. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    My extremely intelligent and ever practical 4 y.o. asked me if there was a Santa Claus this year. Having always been painfully honest with my daughter, this question threw me. I believe in being honest, but I also want my daughter to enjoy the full magic of childhood. I looked at her and said, "Santa will always be real in your heart." She looked at me unimpressed and said, "That means he's not real." A few minutes later she came back to me and said, "I'm still going to believe in him anyway."

I told her I hope she always believes in him anyway.

10. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:^this^

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by